Sensor is to test the distance
Acknowledging the role of communication
Points confirmed with the engineer:
1. When is the height measuring sensor used? After removing the wheel from the assembly line and putting it on the pallet, do you need a photoelectric sensor?
2. When the wheels come over, which method is used to inform the robot. It seems that a photoelectric sensor should be used. The position of the wheel on the assembly line is fixed. If so,
only a photoelectric sensor is needed, and there is no need for machine vision to guide the positioning.
3. When taking the wheels from the conveyor belt, do you need the altimeter to work?
Customer: The customer said that the incoming materials come in batches, for example, 1000 wheels are one kind, and 3000 wheels are another kind. Not a mix. Not yet,
we will prepare 40 programs for each type of wheel, and the operator will choose the program according to which wheel is on the conveyor belt.
4. The height can be changed, but the position of the pallet needs to be fixed
Customer: The robot puts 6 wheels on the pallet, which is one layer, puts cartons on one layer, and puts another 6 wheels, a total of 6 layers. Yes, there will be guides on the tray
5. Light barriers, one for each pallet, when the operator crosses the Birier, to change pallets, the robot puts wheels on another pallet5.
6. Confirm what hardware needs to be added to the project
Handling robot+conveyor tracking process package
7. What is the approximate weight of the wheels plus the jaws:
Wheel 13 kg maximum, aluminum gripper 30 kg, totally be 45 kg
ROBOTIC WELDING STATION
Complete Merchandise Disassembly
Configuration list: handling robot + visual tracking process package + io board